Wisdom in Golf with Shawn Clement
Welcome to the most incredible breakthroughs in golf instruction that finally make an immediate and lasting positive impact on your golf game
With over 35 years of full-time golf teaching starting from a solid anatomical background that has grown into neurological, psychological, and physiological harmony between human and golf clubs. Our wisdom in golf will guide you to a completely natural golf swing that is free of body part thinking, overreactions based on fear of making a mistake, steering and guiding, effort, and strain.
- Learn the full game with ease from putting to driving. No strain. No struggle.
- Strike your irons pure with compression and controlled spin to gain the advantage of trajectory and workability. Take a look at our Online Golf Lesson Academy.
Discover our Golf videos series
Online Golf Lessons
We deliver high-quality Golf Lessons Videos
Discover all our tips about golf equipment and accessories
Nutrition and Fitness
What is golf now a days without proper fitness and nutrition? Enjoy our Weekly blogs from our resident kinesiologist, Munashe Masawi
What Golfers think of our Online Courses
WHAT IS WISDOM IN GOLF?
Our lastest Golf Lifestyle News
- ADVANCED CHIPPING HACKS ARE HERE! | Wisdom in Golf | Golf WRX |Advanced chipping hacks are here! Pure chip shots start right here! Duffing chip short? Skulling Chips too long? Lower body still while chipping? Epic Mistake! This video will explain why your contact, touch, trajectory, and direction are off on what … Read More
- The Best On Course SnacksA 4+ hour round of golf is long; too long to go without food or snacks! But you want to make sure that you are fulling your body with the right foods so you can re energize for the … Read More
- Shrimp SaladHi Everyone! As summer is approaching I know a lot of us are craving more fresh, light, healthy salads and I have the perfect recipe for you! the best part about salads is that you can customize it to your … Read More
- THIS GOLFER SMOKES HIS 3 WOOD OVER 300 YARDS🚀🚀 WOW!! | Wisdom in Golf | Golf WRX |Man, you gotta see Mu hit his 3 wood over 300 yards with incredible club speed and ball speed; JUST AMAZING!! We show you how to stop topping it, get natural width for more effortless speed so you can crush … Read More
- 5 THINGS YOU CAN LEARN FROM CAMERON SMITH’S PHYSICAL PREPARATION | Golf Fit Pro | Nick Randall |About the Author: Nick is a strength and conditioning coach contracted by PGA Tour Players and national teams to deliver his unique brand of golf fitness services. Nick offers the opportunity to access his knowledge and service offering to the rest … Read More
- Stellar EatsI have recently discovered a brand called Stellar Eats and it has been the best food discovery in a long time! Listen, I am super passionate about healthy, clean eating but I have a major sweet tooth and it has … Read More
- Natura Market | Your One Stop Shop To All Things HealthyHi Everyone! Happy New Year! I hope everyone is doing well! Today I wanted to talk to you all about a food website that I have been using for a year now that I discovered through my curiosity of … Read More
- Healthy & Guilt Free Pancakes!?Hi hi!! I bet most of us thought that a healthy and guilt free pancake stack did not exist right!? Well, I discovered a brand called Stellar Eats and they make the most amazing baking mixes! From brownies to pizza … Read More
- BACKWARDS GOLF SHOT????????CONQUER LAG AND FAT SHOTS FAST!!✔️✔️REALLY REALLY!! The backward golf shot is not just for negotiating trees or tough lies, IT IS AMAZING WHAT IT WILL DO FOR YOUR GOLF SWING! You will finally see what ball first contact and feel proper lag instantly! So … Read More
- Sunny Side Up Eggs w. Avocado Salad & SausageHi! Today I wanted to make a super easy breakfast/lunch that felt light and fresh and delicious! Here is what you need: 1 Mini Cucumber 1/2 of an Avocado 5 Cherry Tomatoes 2 Eggs 1 Sausage Lemon Juice Salt & … Read More
- Smoked Butternut & Cauliflower SoupHi everyone! I have the easiest and most delicious fall soup this week! It is super healthy, filling and will warm you up on these cool fall days! Peel and cube 1 medium size butternut squash Cut up 1 head … Read More
- Smoked Stuffed Chicken Breast & Fall Roasted VeggiesHi everyone! As we move into the colder months it is the perfect time to start cooking with more hearty foods! We made smoked chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, Black Forest ham & goat cheese as well as smoked butternut … Read More
- Avocado ToastOne of my all time favourite breakfast is avocado toast and I think a lot of people can relate to that one! It is just so good! It is super easy to make and super nutritious! It is important that … Read More
- Sweet Potato SaladHi everyone, This week we celebrated Munashe’s birthday and he requested a sweet potato salad as a side dish to his famous brisket and of course I was more than happy to make this for him! I found a super … Read More
- Steak & PotatoesHi everyone! We are back with another amazing post round of golf dinner! If you haven’t noticed yet, we like to go all out on our dinners because dinner is the best meal of the day, in our opinions! We … Read More